Saturday, December 18, 2010

Headaches

Headaches could very well be the most incapacitating ailment of the body for a bitch like me. I am a person that rarely suffers from headaches but when I do, I cannot sustain my being until I get rid of it. I can't eat, sleep, bang, play video games, workout, walk, or read. My life is basically on hold until the goddamn Aleve kicks in. The past 4 days of my life have been completely hazed over by a recurring headache. It begins when I wake up, takes a small break between the hours of 3 and 5 and then it literally "Skull Fucks" me until I eat 4 more Aleve. Today was the first day that this mind numbing cocksucker of a headache loosened its vice on my brain. I forgot what life felt like without a throbbing pain in my goddamn head. Hopefully it will be the last of it and I sure as hell hope none of you have to suffer from the one they call "HEADACHE!"

video

No comments:

Post a Comment