Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glasses

Anyone that wears glasses, has a far more difficult life than those who do not wear glasses. The obvious drawback of glasses is that they give off that nerdy vibe. The kind of vibe that says, "I don't get any ass because I read books about things and stuff that you wouldn't care about!" It sucks. The second drawback of glasses is that people now know that your vision is challenged. They can take advantage of you using visual trickery when you are most vulnerable ie. When you remove your glasses temporarily to scratch your tired eyes. You really can't trust anyone in this day and age. However, none of this compares to the humiliation that occurs when someone wants to try your glasses on. If you are like me, and your glasses are as thick as Beyonce's ass, then people always want to try them on. It's annoying and pretty absurd, but unfortunately, these people just cannot fathom that glasses that thick can actually help your fucked up eyes. Of course, after they try them on and they realize that these glasses could only help a blind man whose eyes were burned by chemicals, they have to comment on just how blind you really are. I get it, I'm blind and I'm a piece of shit, but please stop trying on my glasses; I promise you will not be able to see out of them. I'll save us both the trouble and tell you to please FUCK OFF!


video

No comments:

Post a Comment