Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Color Blindness

I am color blind. It sucks, but not the way the non color blind person may think. People typically believe that being color blind means that I am unable to see colors. That my friends is not the case, as a matter of fact I see colors just as you or your granddaughter do, the only difference is I have a tough time differentiating between red, green and brown. Christmas time is tough for me, but not as tough as dealing with the interrogation I go through when people find out I'm color blind. This interview process typically entails getting riddled with question about the color of every object in the room. It's really annoying but somehow when people find out about my disability they must exploit it until I begin to sulk. Making a color blind man sulk is like clubbing a kitten with a Louisville Slugger, it's only appropriate in the spring on select Saturdays.


video

P.S. I don't know why I added the music to that video but it seemed necessary at the time... Enjoy the smooth sounds of:
Rebelution - More Than (Dub)

No comments:

Post a Comment