Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthdays

As all 8 of my readers may know, last Monday was in fact my birthday. I didn't do shit for my birthday because that is exactly what I wanted to do. As the time passes and I continue to become wise beyond my years, I realize that our time here on this earth is borrowed and there is no reason why you should do what you don't want to do. Being unhappy is a dreadful thing and I for one am not going to feel that way god-dammit. This year I have a new attitude and a new positive outlook that will ensure happiness. I am going to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and nothing is going to stop me. It is fool proof in the sense that when I die, I can look back at my life and say, "Hey, I'm happy because I made myself happy." To the normal, straight forward thinking individual this new improved outlook may seem outlandish and or crazy. To me, it makes perfect sense. I'm my own boss and I control my own destiny. I was born, I will die, but in between those two points, you best believe I'm going to be happy!

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE THAT WAS EVER BORN! If you're reading this and you haven't been born, then that's just fucking weird and hopefully one day you will be born (if you're not aborted).

video

No comments:

Post a Comment