Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Women In Locker Rooms

I'm just going to go ahead and say this LOUD AND PROUD...WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN MEN'S LOCKER ROOMS! Now some of you may be thinking, "Wow Stotle you're a sexist piece of shit and you should be ravaged by wild boars." That thought is first off, very mean and second off, it is the farthest thing from the truth. Is it sexist that men aren't allowed in the women's locker rooms after Wimbledon or after any college softball game for that manner? Is it sexist that every time the men's room is full and I have to piss I can't go in to the women's bathroom, even though women are always doing their thing in the mens room? It seems a little one sided if you ask me in favor of...You guessed it, WOMEN. Now with this whole ordeal about a female reporter feeling "uncomfortable" in the New York Jets locker room, my question is what did she expect? She was in a room full of 53 of some of the most testosterone infused, naked athletes and she felt uncomfortable because of some "Cat Calls?" I would have thought that she might be most disturbed by the 17 huge cocks she probably saw just hanging out, but it was the hooting and hollering that got her. Now I can't say for sure that what was said/hollered was truly offensive or not, but when you are 1 of maybe 5 females in a room with a large group of males, odds are someone is going to shout something. Look at strip clubs, there are few female strippers, lots of horny men, and naturally the strippers will get hollered at. Every time I go to the beach with friends and we see a beautiful girl walking by, the first thing that someone always shouts is something like, "SHOW US YOUR TITS!" I believe it's just natural male instinct that when in a group of only males the one who spots a female will hoot and holler for the undivided attention of that female in an attempt to be the alpha male and ultimately, mate with her. While usually very unsuccessful, it brings about an accomplished feeling of, "Yeah now she knows what's up." It's strange and I can't explain it, but it seems to be an instinctual act as opposed to a learned behavior. While I may not necessarily agree with shouting horrific things at women, I can't say I haven't done it a time or two (while I was wasted of course). I'm not proud of this fact, but hey, I'm only human, and so are all the players on the New York Jets. No one should be coming down on the Jets and I certainly hope there is no formal punishment for their actions. Perhaps the rules should change and no reporters whether male or female should be allowed in locker rooms. Let the team be a team, say what they want and when they finish being men amongst men, reporters can obtain their stories as they leave the locker room. That way no one can get hollered at offensively and most importantly no one will see too much penis for one day.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment