Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poor Grammar

So there is nothing that frosts my cookies more than some ignant ass douche that uses poor grammar. Now when it comes to writing, I can handle some bad punctuation, or some minor grammatical errors because if you have read my blog I'm sure you may have found some mistakes. I apologize full heartedly, but I too am only human. However, when you're talking to me face to face, talk like a normal human being please. "I seen that movie inception the other day, that shit was tight." Is an example of precisely what I hate. I understand your enthusiasm for such a fantastic movie, but I'm quite certain you saw that movie, or maybe you have seen it prior to our encounter; but I do know for a fact that you did not seen that movie. I used to like the New Orleans Saints as an organization, but as soon as they started the "WHO DAT" campaign I can no longer support them, due to their poor usage of grammar. "Who dat gonna beat them there Superbowl Saints?" I'm not sure who is going to defeat those Superbowl champion New Orleans Saints, but I'm sure someone will try their hardest to do so. It's the little things like that which make the United States seem so ignant to the rest of the world, and to me, it's embarrassing us as a country and as a people in general. If you honestly can't even speak our own language properly, it is an indication that you will probably fail at life (unless you can rap better than Lil' Wayne). Now, if you happen to be one of those individuals who uses poor grammar because you think it makes you sound more thug, or it makes you feel cool on the inside, just stop. You sound like an idiot. You are not a thug and you probably never will be. No one will take you seriously and the nicest piece of property you will ever own will be the GE refrigerator box you find in the Big Lots dumpster. If you're cool with that then more power to you, enjoy bein' an ignant ass douche for the rest of your existence.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment