Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Homeless People

Homeless people are like cockroaches, dirty, scary and always searching for scraps. The only difference is, you probably won't find any homeless people in your bath tub (unless you put them there). Perhaps that was cruel and unusually douchey of me to say, but it's gotten to the point where I am sick of seeing homeless people always doing their annoying homeless things. Standing in front of various stores, always asking for my change or my watch and monocle. Perhaps if they weren't so demanding and actually attempted to befriend me before trying to rape my wallet, I might just toss them a few pennies. But then again I don't think I could be friends with someone who smells like they just ate a diaper. As you can see I'm not a big fan of the homeless. It all comes down to the fact that most of them are extremely creepy. When I get the vibe that they would rather have some of my ass than some of my wallet, then that one bad apple of the homeless population has spoiled the bunch. To make this clear, see what I had to say about a particularly creepy encounter with a homeless person down at the West Palm Beach Improv...

video

No comments:

Post a Comment