Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fantasy Football

And so the day hath come when Fantasy Football can finally begin. All that preseason shit talking can stop because tonight your team can do the talking. Everyone who's in a league claims that they have the best team or that they have a they have a sleeper player like Calvin Kolb. Both of these statements are complete bullshit because A) No one can predict the performance of any player so no, you don't know that if your team is worth anything and B) if you think you have a sleeper, you're definitely trying to justify the fact that you couldn't get the player you really wanted. I'm in a league of 6 people because that's pretty much all the friends I have (although Facebook may indicate otherwise). Now of these 6 individuals, I would like to believe I have the best team (carried by Adrian Peterson) but I'm not going to be a douche and go around saying that my team will own everyone else's because, I hate eating my words pretty much worse than anything in life. So good luck this Fantasy Football season, and shut your mouth about your team until it's 16-0 at the end of the season. Only then may you talk shit.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment